Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shoulder Hurts When Put Behind My Head I Have Pain In My Shoulder Any Advice Whether Or Not To Go To The Hospital Or Just Let It Fix Itself.?

I have pain in my shoulder any advice whether or not to go to the hospital or just let it fix itself.? - shoulder hurts when put behind my head

I'm in school, and I've been injured the shoulder during the FIFA banner. I think it happened when the dove and landed on my arm (if applicable stretched) with the arm. The next few days is very painful and I could not move much. It was getting better and we had to play yet, so I find nothing, and was about 3 weeks. He certainly still progress that can move at any time, but it still hurts and gives me a little pain when I stretch my arms a couple in a special way (as if) his arm above his head and behind his head. Any advice, I know, without the hard X-rays or something, but I would like input. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment