Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can You Use A New Look Gift Card Online Can I Make A New Ring Using An Old Ring?

Can I make a new ring using an old ring? - can you use a new look gift card online

I have a Promise Ring, I use the group for the wedding of my friend. We have the fingers of the same size oddly enough, so I that we could expect, is essentially a set of titanium wrapping around my promise ring on his belt. From the outside, it would be like a wedding ring to be normal, but if you look at the ring, you can see, my promise ring inside.

Is that something that is possible and if so, where can I get to be done?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Titanium is not very expensive, but it is very difficult to work with them. For example, you can not resize. I (an engagement ring titanium.) The average jeweler did not necessarily have access to computers where they can work with titanium, so it would look to a certain type of activity professionals working with large amounts of titanium. If you search Google, you will find many websites selling titanium rings, so if several, with a custom application, they can be approached in a position to place.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

It is a romantic idea, and I think, a jeweler who makes a good jeweler can do it for you. Should it be made of titanium? I think that platinum is easier to work and it is more valuable and brilliant.

Anonymous said...

It is a romantic idea, and I think, a jeweler who makes a good jeweler can do it for you. Should it be made of titanium? I think that platinum is easier to work and it is more valuable and brilliant.

Anonymous said...

You can talk to a jeweler.

Post a Comment