Sunday, February 21, 2010

Guitar Electronic Buzz Damaged Epiphone ET-270 Fixable?

Damaged Epiphone ET-270 fixable? - guitar electronic buzz

OK, so I bought a 1974 Epiphone ET-270 and the guitar is in very bad condition. I bought a fixer upper, but I wonder whether some of these problems have solutions. Therefore, the following problems. It is missing screws on the Pickgaurd and one of the screws on the back of the neck, where it is mounted on the body of the guitar. When the neck joins the body, there is a crack in the wood or the goal (I can not say which). The guitar plays fair. The guitar is a lot of enthusiasm, even when I use a Boss NS-2 silencer. When you press the strings, the hum is reduced. The switch is very difficult, I mean, if it is done in a certain way, hear the buzz and the kind of plays guitar. The three positions on the toggle switch is almost broken. The grip is the micro --SBI and screws for adjusting the height of the tablets I think they are scratched. But I do not want to replace the pads, I keep the originals for the unique sound that I know I have. The tablets can be reviewed and determined? I think the general needs of the electric guitar restoration. You can replace the switch? In addition, the neck has a lot of cuts and grooves in it. The neck is cut and polished to get rid of students? The bridge is corroded. Can I have a new bridge that will not fit on the guitar? The guitar was not done in more than 30 years, so I ask. I am in the Kansas City area, anyone know a good guitar shop in Kansas City? Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment