Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cyst Hurts When On Period When Cyst In My Boob Hurts, I Know I'm Not Pregnant, Odd?

When cyst in my boob hurts, I know I'm not pregnant, odd? - cyst hurts when on period

Hey guys,
I know, weird, strange, crazy!
Well, I tried to get pregnant for 6 months!
There are about 10 years ago I had an ultrasound on my breasts and the doc told me that I have is a cyst that is 100% ok, everything is normal, and found that all the time and is still the best. Well anyway, a month before my time, my breasts get a job as normal, but the idiot with the cyst a little more and know that 100% sure that my time comes soon hurts. The only time it (believe it or not) does not hurt when I was pregnant. In any case, in the last 6 months to the end of each month, TTC, hurt my right breast cyst and I know that we do not seem crazy, I was fine for 6 months, unless one weeks 1 / 2 in the EPRiod is due.
So you see, I found a little too soon, I am sad and I think sometimes. I'm waiting to prove to the pregnancy, not get me wrong lol
Does this happen to anyone else. The doctor said it was normal that my breasts with the cyst hurt when my time comes ...

1 comment:

K Syrahツ said...

I understand what you say, I buuuuuuuuut used to get a signal Every month my period came, a single grain. I know it sounds too crazy, but it's true. One month I am so upset and depressed because I told my husband in tears, "we are in that month I got my cereal, and this is my" bean "Chloe sits next to me on the couch while my husband was tickling. The Breasts are sore, and when the design. I will not say the cyst as the true sign that comes your time. You never know, I just wanted to be on and hope to send some baby dust the way!

Post a Comment