Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyelash Transplant Does Anybody Know A Trustworthy Place To Get An Eyelash Transplant/extensions?

Does anybody know a trustworthy place to get an eyelash transplant/extensions? - eyelash transplant

I am in Asia, so I am very low, and my eyelashes mascara just do not, otherwise you will have given birth to a large bathroom.
I think the best place to eyelash extensions, but I read and I'm afraid to go to a place where you love me forever scars or groping and I lose my ability to push my natural lashes. : (
In addition, I am not in a place where I have to pay to go to the end and much more if the tabs are falling, the more easily ..
It would be great if someone could tell me the safest and most effective place to transplant eyelashes in my surroundings. (San Jose, California) or at any other place I ever visited, thank you!

2 comments:

Candy said...

Check this link:
... http://www.nadermedical.com/eyelash_tran

Sergio said...

Google it.

Post a Comment