Sunday, December 13, 2009

Suitcase Piercing Images Several Pre-flight Questions?

Several pre-flight questions? - suitcase piercing images

I have some questions for my next flight.

First, I am sixteen years old. I have my learners permit or driver's license or other legal identification. What kind of ID expect to give businesses, if so, how? And where can I get this ID? And yes, I have someone to pick me up and I, and so on.

Secondly, I have piercings. I take them for a short time, but not before the closure. I have to do to get through testing? Besides, I can get a replacement exercise, or both? There's a needle piercing, the same year, and if it breaks instead.

Thirdly, I will not go through the hassle out of a piece of luggage, so I'm just a result. I have some questions about it.

They are space-saving bags that are sold on television, in order to reduce storage space for the flight? I wanted to put on my clothes, and hold the package in the pocket of my seat.

What is the largest bag that can bring on a flight?

Whatmy notebook in question, and I'm right, take the cable from the charger?

I bring my camera - can I? I am also entitled to take the charger? This is a small box plugs into the wall, you can put your battery in

Can I use my iPod on board with me? Can not the charger, too?

"The selection of the projects relate to one of my electronic devices? What should I do with my mobile phone to choose?



I am almost certain that all the questions, ha Thank you, and probably the most important question is whether the stock is allowed in order to save space.

No comments:

Post a Comment